Reference: Mkandaŵile Sitwe Benson (2010) Branches and Levels of Literacy Analysis – Extracted from the Paper presented at the Linguistics Association of Southern African Universities (LASU) in Zambia, hosted by the University of Zambia.
Initial Literacy is a level of literacy analysis that looks at the time or stage an individual learns or is expected to learn the basics or the process of acquiring basic skills in a particular field such as reading and writing in a particular language. It is a critical foundation of conventional literacy as it has to do with knowing expected skills in a conventional manner, (Mkandaŵile, 2011). A branch or level of literacy analysis that Mkandaŵile, (2011).
- NEW MODEL RELEASED ON THE MARKET
- CAMPUS GOLD RUSH MOVIE LAUNCH – ZAMBIA
- The nature of challenges teachers face in using the Malawi Breakthrough to Literacy (MBTL) course to teach initial literacy to standard one learners in Mzuzu, Malawi
- STRATEGIES AND TOOLS THAT FACILITATE RESEARCH UPTAKE: A FOCUS ON SITWE’S RESEARCH UPTAKE, COMMUNICATION AND UTILISATION MODEL
- STRATEGIES AND TOOLS THAT FACILITATE RESEARCH UPTAKE
marwa on INDIGENOUS AFRICAN EDUCATION sitwe on Mkandawile Benson (2010) How L… www.dietprogramsrevi… on Mkandawile Benson (2010) How L… Geoffrey Kituye on Similarities and differences b…